Beauty Preparation for the Bride
Every bride wants to look radiant for her wedding. The secret to looking relaxed and beautiful starts months before. Begin by following a regime of rest and relaxation. Take time out to pamper yourself. Enjoy the day-to-day planning. What will make you shine is being calm and taking each day as it comes.
A month or two before your wedding is the time to start pampering yourself, at least once a week.
- Indulge in a luxurious manicure and a pedicure every week. People will be looking at your wedding ring, so you’ll want to feel confident that your nails are beautiful. The longer you give yourself to condition your nails, the more beautiful they’ll look on your wedding day.
- Enjoy a long, sumptuous facial and get a full body massage. Be cautious about changing any beauty or facial products if you have sensitive skin.
- If you are thinking of having your teeth whitened, talk with your dentist. This is typically done two months before your wedding. For final teeth cleaning, plan on doing this two weeks prior.
- If exercise is your “sanity savior“, then continue your routine. Maybe do yoga or meditate. My only caution is to be careful of any new classes where you may strain yourself. I highly recommend a daily ten-minute walk with music you love.
- Visit a place that will relax you: a lovely garden, a local park or a tranquil place in your own home – perhaps your tub where you can soak in Epsom Salts.
- Eat well, drink plenty of water (eight glasses if you can), and try to have a least two fruits a day. Remember, health = beauty.