Naturally, you want to show your bridesmaids just how much they mean to you. Over the years we have come across some of the best bridesmaids gifts and some of the easiest ways to choose them.
The most important thing to remember when choosing your bridesmaids gifts : keep it personal. Think of something that represents you as well as who you’re giving it to. Make sure they will think of you every time they use (or see) your gift but also make sure the gift is something they will love and cherish – something that reminds YOU of THEM.
Try not to recreate the world – just think about something special – and they don’t all have to be the same. Some things that come to mind:
- Jewelry – this is an easy gift to mismatch and choose different pieces that remind you of each girls personality.
- Healing crystal – a mindful gift that shows your girls you are thinking of them beyond your special day.
- A makeup bag with your favorite lipstick and/or liner – this is something they will always use and always think of you when they use.
- An evening bags to wear that night – one of our favorite gift options – and something that will definitely be used on your special day.
- Robes and slippers to wear that day – what pairs better with their champagne on the day of? These will also make for cute getting ready photos.
- Fabulous pearls – whether a necklace or pair of earrings, every girl needs her pearls.
Now that you’ve found the perfect gifts, when do you give them to your girls? Your bridal luncheon is the perfect time to give your girl’s their gifts. Its usually a smaller, more personal get together – and the perfect time to put the spotlight on your girls.
One last thing – Remember to pick out and purchase your gifts about 1-2 month in advance. You won’t know what will need engraving or personalizing – and you want to make sure you have them ready to go. Happy Shopping!